lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
PBB
Getting Wild

Default 2000 txt pulses when pressing accelerator

was riding the cart down a hill last night and hit a small bump. The cart died altogether and coasted to the bottom of the hill. When it finally stopped, and I hit the accelerator, it just pulsed and shuttered forward. I pulled it back up the hill and after looking all cables over etc. I tried it again and it did the same thing, but i left the pedal all the way down for a couple seconds and it took off and ran fine. It hasnt done it since, but I'm stumped as to what it could have been? Could it have been the sensor in the floor board causing this? My only other thought was that the controller has issues. I have good voltage across the pack and at each individual battery. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, PBB
PBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-18-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2000 txt pulses when pressing accelerator

Which drive system does the cart have?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO