lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
HarleyOne
Gone Wild
Club Car

Smile 1996 ezgo gas will not pull steep grade

Hello all im a newbie to this forum so all help is appreciated. The problem I have is have is with a 1996 medilast gas cart. I just bought it 3 days ago. It runs out great & the engine was rebuilt a few years ago. There a steep grade behind my house that I tried to pull it will go up with me only, if someone else is with me it will not pull up it. It has been lifted with 22-11-8 wheels & tires. The drive belt seem to be new, is there any adj. to that belt? When going up the hill it SEEMS like the belt is slipping.
Thanks for any help Rick
HarleyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1996 ezgo gas will not pull steep grade

This question comes up all to often and yes, there is more than one way to help it..
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/ezgo-...en-clutch.html Take a look at this link..... I think it will help... You can thank ruredy for all the helpful info. on this link.... Hope it helps...
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO