lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
nwarren9
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Leaf springs on a g1

Go to the top of this page you will see "Site Sponsors" use the button then look for "Plowmen button" on his sight you will see there address for Google search and phone number .

I want you to know this clutch is not cheep but like the sign over the auto parts store says "The cheapest part may cost you much much more" I find this very true with golf cart part, specially with drive train parts.

He is located on the north east side of Flint MI. on Western Road just north of Leith St. and 300 feet east of Dort Hwy.

Good luck !!

OHHHHH . The rear shocks make sure you know what you are getting in to before you try to lift the rear end of your G1 Also make sure you read the total posting and I would get a Jake's lift kit for the front end and some of the same shocks for the front end as the rear shocks Ebay is a good a place to find them used. make a killer machine.

Next thing I want is to get some wheel extender that will widen the wheel base two or three inches.

Last edited by nwarren9; 05-19-2012 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: woops spelling problem
nwarren9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #12
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Leaf springs on a g1

The alum sheaves also wear through from dirt on the belt, so is best to buy new unless you are selling the cart soon. When they wear they get dished in from the belt and they don't shift right either. Changing that angle changes how it shifts. Cart will go a lot better if both your clutches are in good shape and belt is fairly new also, it makes a lot of difference, its the only way you get that whole ~9hp to the ground.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha