lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New meter installed to replace the one I fried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevec3201 View Post
It wasn't my intent to start another pissing contest. I just wanted everyone that was following my converter story to see that I have a working meter now. I also wanted to point out that my meter is like a Hyundai compared to scotty's Lexus.
It's not you Steve it's this Doug guy. HE has a problem with me. Although we have never done any business. And he has never owned the meter in question.
He frequents another board where the big posters are all banned from BGW, that should tell you something.

Back on subject!
I'm glad you got your Hyundai up and running, I too have had several inexpensive meters ... with some success and some failures.
This site is a discussion board so post pics and sources! And have fun modding your golf carts.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #22
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
BUT we are doing it !!!!!!
That's good news, I missed that post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevec3201 View Post
It wasn't my intent to start another pissing contest. I just wanted everyone that was following my converter story to see that I have a working meter now. I also wanted to point out that my meter is like a Hyundai compared to scotty's Lexus.
You are quite correct, the meter I use is about the same as yours and not nearly the same quality as the Datel meter.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #23
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
That's good news, I missed that post.

You are quite correct, the meter I use is about the same as yours and not nearly the same quality as the Datel meter.

scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #24
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
It's not you Steve it's this Doug guy. HE has a problem with me. Although we have never done any business. And he has never owned the meter in question.
He frequents another board where the big posters are all banned from BGW, that should tell you something.
To set the record straight and I have no problems with you or your products.
I am not a supplier or a supporter of anyone and merely submit my thoughts as a non-biased advisor without monetary gain. I give kudos and criticisms depending on how I see it and people are free to judge for themselves; without an occasional challenge, no one would improve.

Like most suppliers you have some great ideas and products like your switchplates, cables and conversion packages for example.
As a supplier you get great kudos from me for the help you give to other members with explanations, fast deliveries and hand-holding. It's not an easy task and that in itself sets you apart from the myriad suppliers one has to choose from. I would recommend you in a heartbeat to others looking for quality help, supply and service as I have done before and will continue to do.

I have more than 4 times the posts here than I have on any other forum I participate in.
As far as frequenting another board, I frequent 7 golf cart forums and from my understanding neither you nor any of the big posters are banned from any of the forums except BGW and possibly BU. The rules here are fair and I understand why people get banned as I would do the same on the forums I moderate.

I have never commented or said a disparaging word about anyone on any board at any time, period! To use your words "that should tell you something".
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #25
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i don,t know why these meters cause such issues man it stumps me??????...........well anyway from what i know about both you guys you are both stand up and good guys, i have not a bad word to split between you and thats that.......maybe we should ban any thread that has the word meter in it..............lolol...........oh crap i,m outta mountain dew.........bye guys play nice your both bigger than that................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #26
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

All golf cart products are available from a variety of people/vendors/sources and available for a variety of prices for the same product from the same people/vendors/sources . . . I personally shop around for a given item I want, looking for the best deal being I'm a retiree on fixed income . . . if someone here is selling something I want/need and the price is better than competitors, they get my business . . . if I can get exact item for less from another source, they get my business . . . if the item sells for the same price, then I would order it from someone here, of course . . . that is what free enterprise is all about . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car