lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #11
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Battery meter for 1995 ds cc

Gor can't remember how many wires off top of my head.. do they usually just have two or is there some with three thanks in advance
toogood4ubalius79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toogood4ubalius79 View Post
Gor can't remember how many wires off top of my head.. do they usually just have two or is there some with three thanks in advance
I can't say, never been inside a modern Club Car before.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The Curtis bar graph meter I have seen have 3 wire connection. (negative and 2 positive) One of the positive is switched. Connect to the negative and either one of the positive wires.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #14
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

Scotty mine is not a curtis brand i do not think so i will try to put a picture up..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (149.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-30-2012, 11:03 PM   #15
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have a reducer but I think it is bad The reason I say that is the guy I got the Cart from had it on the cart but when I put a meter on lights they only getting 8.? Voltage so I think the light are 12 volt hook just to battery five and six.. So can the battery digital meter work without a reducer. And can I move the batteries around in the pack cause for going on three years light been pulling from two batteries I discovered tonight. It is a hunting cart and lights are a must. They get used about 35 min per day from october to Jan 15 four days a week. Thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2012, 12:44 AM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Scotty mine is not a curtis brand i do not think so i will try to put a picture up..
The meter shown is the Curtis 906. If you ever saw the backside of it you would have read that.
Your question was answered 'yes' by the first 3 posts.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:07 AM   #17
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

i didn't install it and it is hard to see where it is located without pulling the panel out. i figured you (genius) would have known just like you did by looking at it,that is why i posted the picture.. and i know the answer was yes in the earlier post but 89gator said something about a switch and a reducer so that made me think about the reducer i had and if it even worked or mattered.. that is why i asked... i just don't ask stuff cause i bored i got four different devices i been sending these post from...i guess i need to take my time and make sure i read the whole post and make sure they got sent
Old 03-31-2012, 06:50 AM   #18
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
i didn't install it and it is hard to see where it is located without pulling the panel out. i figured you (genius) would have known just like you did by looking at it,that is why i posted the picture.. and i know the answer was yes in the earlier post but 89gator said something about a switch and a reducer so that made me think about the reducer i had and if it even worked or mattered.. that is why i asked... i just don't ask stuff cause i bored i got four different devices i been sending these post from...i guess i need to take my time and make sure i read the whole post and make sure they got sent
The switch 89gator was talking about was probably put in line so he could switch between the battery pack and the reducer to be able to read the voltages at both places when ever he wanted to . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:16 PM   #19
89GatorClub
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegrmich View Post
The switch 89gator was talking about was probably put in line so he could switch between the battery pack and the reducer to be able to read the voltages at both places when ever he wanted to . . .
Yepper exactly 3 way switch so I can continue to monitor either source.
89GatorClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car