lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Schmeddley
Not Yet Wild

Default Precedent Charger Issues

I have a 2011 Precendent that uses six 8 volt batteries and I suddenly am unable to charge it. I took the charger to a dealer and it works so it is an issue with my cart. I have attempted to reset my OBC using the procedures in the sticky on this forum, when doing this, I never get the buzzer after holding the pedal down. My dealer is going to fix the cart but not for 2 weeks, can someone talk me through bypassing my OBC so I can charge my cart until it's repaired?
Schmeddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent Charger Issues

which charger do you have?..........................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
Schmeddley
Not Yet Wild

My charger is a Power Drive 3
Old 07-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
hanny
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeddley View Post
I have a 2011 Precendent that uses six 8 volt batteries and I suddenly am unable to charge it. I took the charger to a dealer and it works so it is an issue with my cart. I have attempted to reset my OBC using the procedures in the sticky on this forum, when doing this, I never get the buzzer after holding the pedal down. My dealer is going to fix the cart but not for 2 weeks, can someone talk me through bypassing my OBC so I can charge my cart until it's repaired?
it is under warranty of course but if they cant get to it qick that totally stinks for you,,,,,,,, i would check the wiring from the connection at the cart and follow the cables and see that they are connected
hanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
Schmeddley
Not Yet Wild

I checked every connection and everything looks good. I'm confident it will get fixed, but I'm worried about leaving the batteries at a low charge for that long of a time.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

there should be a bypass up in the stickies you can do on charger to get it to charge until its repaired..................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car