lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2019, 01:51 PM   #31
Seang1989
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Where can i buy 30 second timer for Club Car Precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
I can. To clarify for others reading this thread. I don't use these items, so I don't stock them. We use the factory brake pedal pressure pads when we do light kits. I can have one drop shipped to any of you from RHOX (RedHawk), but the combination of new tariff-pricing on all imported items combined with the fact that RHOX will only drop ship with FedEx or UPS will result in a minimum of $16-17 dollars in shipping, along with a price tag on an item that's far higher than other sellers online who are selling old inventory at pre-tariff pricing. I can't willingly sell an item to anyone when I know the exact same thing is available elsewhere for half the price. That's the same reason we don't even have light kits on our site. Can't compete with eBay or Amazon. We will continue to specialize in selling American made aftermarket products along with Club Car OEM parts that we source locally from 5 minutes down the road with no inbound freight hidden in the costs.
Thank you for your honesty and integrity. I don't mind spending more $$ to support local business. I'm stuck with a light kit with a pressure pad that failed when I installed it. Amazon dealer replaced it, however it is going down into the brake well and going to get pinched and wear out. Was hoping it would come with the plunger type. I don't really need it at this point, so I'm just leaving it off. Need to buy the non-pressure pad type.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Seang1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-27-2019, 08:48 PM   #32
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seang1989 View Post
Thank you for your honesty and integrity. I don't mind spending more $$ to support local business. I'm stuck with a light kit with a pressure pad that failed when I installed it. Amazon dealer replaced it, however it is going down into the brake well and going to get pinched and wear out. Was hoping it would come with the plunger type. I don't really need it at this point, so I'm just leaving it off. Need to buy the non-pressure pad type.

That's cool. Thank you. Just call me tomorrow and we'll work it out.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 08:55 PM   #33
Bradrod8
Not Yet Wild

Send a message over to 3 Guys golf carts, they have open light kits that have extra parts that aren’t necessarily listed online
Bradrod8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 09:40 PM   #34
Seang1989
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradrod8 View Post
Send a message over to 3 Guys golf carts, they have open light kits that have extra parts that aren’t necessarily listed online
Thanks, good to know.

Seang1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car