lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2019, 06:48 PM   #21
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Default Re: Regen and roll away braking

I like it.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-10-2019, 11:05 PM   #22
alchemy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolf View Post
I like it.
a nicer one same year went for 740.00 about a month ago and I missed it
alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 11:21 PM   #23
alchemy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
Ah OK, I think I've seen this one before in another thread maybe.
Your controller will probably be mounted further back under the bed area somewhere.

I can only imagine how heavy that bed is, so be sure to use a sturdy support to hold it up after you lift it.
Here's a carryall 2 for you in VA, they have a few things I don't and easier to maneuver I'm sure. They seem to go higher. Those wheels have to be 10's or bigger I'm thinking because 9's won't clear the calipers. I like that one myself, already set up for off road.
https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?f...02&acctid=1858
Old 10-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #24
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Quote:
“Takes a charge but does not hold for long. Unknown issue. Sold as is”. Eight new batteries installed May / June 2018

"new" batteries sure...

might be nice for personal use, but we couldn't have something like that for the business. Too many people that don't give a s around here that would run it into trees or throw stuff in the back and break the windows out, or find a way to run it into a tree and destroy the cab.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:55 PM   #25
alchemy
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post

"new" batteries sure...

might be nice for personal use, but we couldn't have something like that for the business. Too many people that don't give a s around here that would run it into trees or throw stuff in the back and break the windows out, or find a way to run it into a tree and destroy the cab.
Not hard to do on my own for myself around here. I'm not sure I ever owned a vehicle since I lived here that I didn't hit something here with. Especially when I work after dark the lights aren't working and I forgot my headlamp then try to navigate to the house in pitch black. "alrighty then, since the trees are on the left the cliff must be a little to the right"
Old 10-28-2019, 07:24 AM   #26
alchemy
Gone Wild

Sorry, had a big job to finish. I have another small one before I can get into this and ID'ing the OBC etc. but I do have a significant observation in the meantime. It now only dropped to 51.2 from 51.4 after sitting a week and it has been doing that. The difference seemed to be having it parked on a more level place. Another thing is that I took it 20 miles on a trailer on very curvy hilly road and it dropped to 50.6 from 51.2 just from that but then went back up as I took it off the trailer and drove around fine for hours. I think it even went back up to 51 something after. Of course what I'm thinking is my roll away braking is going crazy while I'm away.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car