lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2019, 11:39 AM   #21
Cclax20
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: '09 RXV not moving/ beeping issue

I’m hoping the controller isn’t my issue. Especially since the rebuilds and Navitas are more money than I paid for the whole cart. Is there a test I can run to verify my controller is operational??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cclax20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-23-2021, 05:28 PM   #22
NoBones
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Same happened to me today. Consulted this thread and nothing worked. I flipped the switch to "TOW" then the key to "N" and the cart rolled down the incline it was parked on.
Switched the key back to "FORWARD" and switched back to "RUN" and now runs perfectly. The incline was >30 degrees I'm wondering if that confused the mechanism.
NoBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:15 PM   #23
JBERGER
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

turning it off/on on a tilt can cause it to fail the "twist test" and it basically locks out the unit.
I've had it happen a couple of times and it took a bit to figure out why it was happening.
Be VERY careful it you flip it into to mode and turn the key on a slope, that will unlock the brake and it can get away from you quickly.
JBERGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO