lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2020, 11:06 AM   #1
MJBennettInc
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 RXV Intermittent WNR

I have a 2013 RXV that is very intermittent. Runs great when it runs cycle the pedal sometimes and it WNR. It has a Fault history of Brake Wiper, HPD, Pedal Switch supervision. I replaced the Brake pedal rheostat already. Seemed to be fine for a while then customer complained if he cycled the pedal sometimes it did not want to run. Any insight?
MJBennettInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-17-2020, 09:20 AM   #2
MJBennettInc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2013 RXV Intermittent WNR

The cart has run fine for miles, parked it last night, went to get on it and No Go. Swapped the pins to push it, put them back. Turned cart on now it runs. Controller is showing HPD, and Controller Over Current. Any insight?
Old 09-17-2020, 07:41 PM   #3
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Forget the handheld--it will have you chasing your tail for days! Been so much better just using a DVM and using the PDF manual for RXV Curtis Troubleshooting--tons of steps near the end that just use a DVM and there's also a schematic:

https://buggiesgonewild.com/attachme...8&d=1453401784

Controller overcurrent fault often shows up when you power up the cart with the handheld connected--almost always under fault history. Not sure why. Ignore it. HPD or High Pedal Disable could be relevant however, the spring for the accelerator is seriously weak and if it doesn't come back perfectly it shuts the cart down. When/if it decides to not run again, try pulling it back hard then try giving it gas and see if it runs then.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:23 AM   #4
MJBennettInc
Not Yet Wild

I am going to chase it more today if it doesn't run. The pedal is coming back completely, I added a stronger spring, I swear every time you pull the floor up the spring is always broken.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO