lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2021, 07:54 PM   #1
Fyrresq007
Not Yet Wild

Default Upgrading 2007 Speed Controler

Good evening, I have a 2007 club car and I have an issue with cart in soft GA sand/clay. I have new Trojan batteries, up graded cables to 2g, and a new stock speed controller. I was told that I can upgrade that speed controller one up from the stock one, not sure how or where to find it and or if even if it’s possible. Please any help is appreciate. Thank you.
Fyrresq007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-23-2021, 11:04 AM   #2
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Upgrading 2007 Speed Controler

Tire pressure?
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:51 PM   #3
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

Use the site sponsors link at the top of the page. Carts Unlimited or Revolution Golf Cars. Either one can supply you with upgraded controllers and motors. They're both highly regarded here.
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 09:10 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Determine if the cart is SERIES or IQ drive. Do this by using the helpful flow charts on most golf cart speed controller websites.
You know from experience that soft footing requires extra effort to negotiate especially with bigger tires and added seating. The most popular upgrade for this cart is the Alltrax 500 amp controller and a bigger 400 solenoid used with 2g cables and possibly a bigger aftermarket motor. This combo will produce the additional power and torque needed.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car