lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
donnamav55
Not Yet Wild

Default 1998 EZ-Go No Click

I have a 1998 DCS(H39 I was going up a hill and it quit running. Now you can not hear the relay click when pressing the pedal. I ran throught the test and I have around 37 volts at M- and B+ where I should have 0 volts. My other question is are all the controllers the same or are they different for different years. I have my brothers cart which is a 94 model and have swapped out controllers with no results. Does the controller control the relay when you press the pedal? I do low voltage electrical work and have been unable to track down the problem any help would be apreciated.:

Last edited by donnamav55; 07-11-2010 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: type O
donnamav55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO