lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
warehouse106
Not Yet Wild

Cool Drive clutch removal

I have a 94 club car gas and need directions to remove drive clutch to replace weights. Anyone help me with this? This is my 1st time removing the clutch.
warehouse106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
revoarcher
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Drive clutch removal

Are you asking the steps to do it or what you will need? If you have the right tools the steps are pretty easy. As far as tools you will need a cc clutch puller to take the clutch off. Its been done other ways but the puller is the best way. After it is off you will need a bolt type puller (3 bolt) and a snap ring plier. If you have these tools it is easier.
If you keep all of your posts in one thread it is easier for everyone to follow and help.
revoarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
mykingcrab
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Drive clutch removal

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...ild-w-pic.html

i JUST POSTED THIS TODAY, CALL TOM AT CARTPARTSPLUS.COM
ORDER BOTH THE REMOVAL TOOL,AND THE COVER PULLER.
THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCREWING IN A BOLT 1.5 TUNRS AND IT FALLS OFF IN YOU HAND, OR ENDLESS HOURS OF P.I.A.ss NIGHTMARE.
BE SMART ORDER THE TOOL. THE REST IS FUN AND SIMPLE. MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER REBUILT OURS. PS CART PARTS PLUS/DIXIE SALES HAS ALL THE PARTS INSTOCK,AFFORDABLE AND FAST SHIPPING..
1. THRUST WASHER
1. WEIGHT KIT
1. SLIDE KIT (NYLON PIECES)
1. REMOVAL TOOL
1. COVER PULLER (NOT MANDITORY, BUT NO HASSLE) I POUNDED+WHEEL PULLER INSTEAD. GOOD LUCK.
mykingcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car