lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2022, 05:28 PM   #10481
Bourbongolfer
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Cool Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Installed a digital SOC Meter. Just sucks that I couldn't find one that would fit back into my stock analog meter location in my dash... Had to cut a new hole, but oh well.
Bourbongolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-26-2022, 11:42 AM   #10482
baylensman
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

new windshield
baylensman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 03:13 AM   #10483
DriftingAnomaly
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Well, after some setbacks, I finally have a major upgrade drive-able, but not completely finished. I converted from 36V to 48V while going Lithium at the same time. So far, it is everything that I hoped that it would be. Instead of hills taking me down to the low teens or single digits, I now slow to the upper teens on a significant uphill. This will definitely be great performance until I can squeeze a new motor into the budget in a few years. Now I just have to run the cable and mount the battery gauge in the dash.
DriftingAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 05:21 AM   #10484
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftingAnomaly View Post
Well, after some setbacks, I finally have a major upgrade drive-able, but not completely finished. I converted from 36V to 48V while going Lithium at the same time. So far, it is everything that I hoped that it would be. Instead of hills taking me down to the low teens or single digits, I now slow to the upper teens on a significant uphill. This will definitely be great performance until I can squeeze a new motor into the budget in a few years. Now I just have to run the cable and mount the battery gauge in the dash.
You will never regret going to 48V and to Lithium! More power....plus zero maintience on the battery!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 12:59 PM   #10485
TexTurbo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Contrary to every fiber in my being...

I used the buggy a couple of times the last few days, and didn't perform or contemplate any "improvements"....

I must be getting old.....
TexTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 05:17 PM   #10486
tmgissy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

New wheels and rims.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220831_180135069_HDR.jpg (229.5 KB, 0 views)
tmgissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 05:25 PM   #10487
Whtteg
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I installed dual action HD springs but the rear still looked like it was sagging. So I tried my hand at fabricating some rear leaf spring shackles in an attempt to raise the rear some so the cart looked more level and not like the rear was sagging. I think it worked very well!
Now I need to take them back off and paint them so they do not rust.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5536.jpg (162.4 KB, 0 views)
Whtteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:37 PM   #10488
Ezpz1001
Not Yet Wild

Getting ready to go pick up my first EZGO cart on Saturday. It’s a Medalist not sure the year yet.
Ezpz1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 05:48 AM   #10489
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezpz1001 View Post
Getting ready to go pick up my first EZGO cart on Saturday. It’s a Medalist not sure the year yet.
Doesn't really matter the year.....but upgrades are available....and your wallet will constantly be open to buy something cool.....but at the end of the day it brings a smile to your face.

Hey.....it's only money.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:57 AM   #10490
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Hunting season is coming. I used some Rustoleum paint (3 different "camo" colors) to help the black roof mounts and front cage\bumper look more like trees than the shiny black that they have been.

Here's the before and after pic's. I may have the Mrs (retired art teacher) take a fine brush and work in some dark brown for a more "barky" effect than I have now. But even if I leave it as is...I like it more!!

I do think I'm going to use the Rusteloeum darker green "camo" (flat finish) on the wheels to allow it to blend in more. I hunt right off the cart so anything I can do to not get picked out helps. Currently I setup using some "Duck Blind" toss over camo netting and that has proved to do a very good job of concealment.....but on sunny days those shiny black post have busted me.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO