lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-01-2007, 12:57 AM   #11
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

I dont get it. Is this a group of off road parks or is it like an off road club? Wheres it at?
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #12
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

OK, I did a MapQuest of Harlan, KY. Would it be so hard to put that on the SITE!?!?!
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:54 AM   #13
fastjim11
Gone Wild

DUH! com'on guys how much help do ya need? There are maps of Harlan county, Ky ON THE WEBSITE! Its in norteasten Colorado or Utah! LMAO
fastjim11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #14
fastjim11
Gone Wild

Ok, go to the website, click on area information,its at the top of the page, there are three maps there, the second one (that will be the one on the bottom after the first one not the top or the bottom right) shows it to be north of knoxville, tn, north west of kingsport and Johnson city, tn, east of I-75(in KY), at the junction of hwy 421 & 119,just east of the Va state line. Hope that helps a little. I'd draw a map for ya but I don't think it would help...hehehehe chuckle chuckle wiping tears from my eyes.....****, I crack me up!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #15
fastjim11
Gone Wild

Black Mountain Recreational Park is located in Harlan County, which can be found where US Highway 119 and US Highway 421 meet in southeastern Kentucky. The park is located approximately 8 miles east of the City of Harlan on the Black Mountain Range, which runs between US Highway 119 and Kentucky Highway 38.

The park can be accessed via the north by Putney Trailhead on US 421, or via the south by Bailey's Creek at the City of Evarts. For more information about the two trailheads, click here

Full-color printable
map of Harlan County Courtesy of the Harlan County Chamber of Commerce
Old 01-01-2007, 11:52 AM   #16
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

OMG!! Where is my crayons and construction paper so I can draw a picture?? LMHO!! Some of you would get lost in a paper bag! This place is just east of Somerset KY and North of Knoxville from what I can see. Clay it should be just a couple of hours for you. I think for Jim and myself it would be around 4.5 hrs. This place has cabins too. Not totally sure about helmets, etc... but I think it is about like Coal Creek except one thing: IT'S FREE (at least from what I could see)!!!
spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #17
fastjim11
Gone Wild

free might make up for the extra distance but a verry long day.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #18
HotRodCarts

Harlan County is very easy to find. Just follow the smell of the moonshine
Old 01-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #19
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

KY! :( There are so many mountains around here yet all the off road places are 600 miles away.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #20
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I think it should be scheduled for the day after Bonanza, so people could just go straight from there to the off road place, it would be killing two birds with one stone and save some people a lot of running. And spriddle, I'll take you up on that offer with the crayons!
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride