lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Quick thank you- we have another True convert to carts

We went to out place in the country this weekend, and drove all over the property- Some place I haven't got to get to in 7 or 8 years because of bad legs- the 4 wheel drive BB/EZGO got us there- When we crossed the creek, my wife kept saying, are you sure we can go through there? I stopped in the creek, and she asked Do I have to get out and push? I hit the full time four wheel drive and went up the hill way over a 45 degree angle- LOL she sqeeled like on a roller coaster on the way up and on the way back down-

I think the best part came, after pulling, our swisher pull behind mower and cutting under all of these trees-

She said- Its time I admit My oppinion of golf carts/4wheel carts was not correct- these are great- we pulled up to about 20 yards of a flock of turkeys feeding- LOL-

She has ridden on her brother 4 wheeler and was noisy and smelled- and she said she would have never gone up the side of the creek we did, on the 4 wheeler-

I was cutting grass on the riding lawn mower and she brought out water and lemonade a couple of times- I dont think she would have done that in the past- I saw here driving around over on the other side of the *** LOL- she had forgotten how much land we have, because she hadn't been there in YEARS-- thats to all for the advice- I will remember the camera soon
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Quick thank you- we have another True convert to carts

Yaaaaa another pleased wife!
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
jwdixon
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Quick thank you- we have another True convert to carts

That's a great story, glad you guys had fun. Pics though, we want pics!!!

John
jwdixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO