lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
02Blackopstxt
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2002 Ez-Go Txt 36 volt

I have a 2002 TXT that is currently a 36 volt with no performance upgrades ,only Cosmetic upgrades. over the winter I want to start upgrading the performance but not sure where to begin , so any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in Advanced Jason
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2002 TXT.jpg (136.9 KB, 0 views)
02Blackopstxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2002 Ez-Go Txt 36 volt

Jason.....we need a little info as to what you actually have. Is your cart a SERIES drive or a SEPEX drive? is the F&R switch on the dash or is it a lever by your right knee? look at the chart below and tell us what you have....

ezgoguide.jpg

what type of terrain do you intend to use your cart on.....on the street, off-road, a combination of the two......it is hilly?

oh and btw.....Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to BGW. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives’, husbands, girlfriend’s and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:01 PM   #3
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Email scottyb at cartsunlimited. Give him all of the details about your current setup (year, voltage, drive type, tire size, etc. ) and how you plan on using the cart. (terrain, hills, number of riders, desired speed and range.

I see you have a backseat, and it looks like you've lifted it. Scotty has all of the best stuff, is a site sponsor here, and provides excellent customer service before and after you purchase.

You've found a great site here. There are a bunch of knowledgeable guys that are very helpful. I rebuilt my cart from the frame up and there was no way I could have done it without this site. Post here as you go, you'll get plenty of help and it helps the rest of us learn along with you.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 02:51 PM   #4
02Blackopstxt
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

The F/R switch is a lever by my right knee ,Not sure about the identifiers in the chart as I haven't looked at the parts.The cart has a 6" lift , 22" Wheels, The Cart is primarily used at my camp ground which is a couple mile radius with both level and hilly terrain some pretty rough roads ranging in black top to some pretty rough dirt roads and passengers always range from 2 - 5 people at a time
02Blackopstxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO