lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
jcrook4
Not Yet Wild

Default Sr- 48500 install issue

i purchased the sr 48500 controller with sw202 and 400 amp solenoid few weeks back slowly taking my time as it allows me to wire it up on my 1995 ezgo medalist. i made my own 1/0 welding cables and installed all big cables throughout the whole system. then started on control circuit wiring. had few issues with what was existing so i traced it out found bad connection and re-spliced all new wires from factory 4 conductor coming from foot pedal. ran new wires up to dash for the new rocker switch f/r in dash. found i had not received my resistor or diode in kit contacted scotty he shipped them fast my cart was sitting so i have been patient and wanting to have everything right before trying it out. when they arrived i put them on hooked up my batteries no sparks or smoke so figured good but fan on controller comes on for second and goes off no status light at all no blink or anything so i am constantly combing over wiring diagrams i have not missed anything that i can see, so i sat on cart pushed pedal and here the solenoid click still no light or fan on controller but the cart does move forward and reverse about the same as stock controller is status light possibly bad maybe and fan toggled off. i am at work and not able to download the software but will tonight see if i can view the live monitor but wondering if anybody has had issues similar i couldn't find any threads related
jcrook4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2017, 05:24 PM   #2
jcrook4
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: sr 48500 install help

update to those wondering the controller has bad led called alltrax they will replace it. the fan is what i thought thermostatically controlled over 90 degrees f for it to run continuously. cart runs great now just need to upgrade to custom plum quick motor and 48v to get where i want to be.this is just another form of hot rodding how fast you wanna go = how much money you wanna spend.
jcrook4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO