lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2018, 12:48 PM   #11
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Going on the road again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
I was waiting for you to say you stopped at a Holiday Inn Express !! That is why you are soooo smart :)
LOL

The last time I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express was around 2007/2008, near Orlando Florida. I wasn't too keen on that place, but that was where the company I was there for put me up at. I moved to a Comfort Inn along I-4 and stayed there until it was shut down for demolition (I-4 Expansion project), then moved to an Extended Stay America. The Holiday Inn Express was too fancy for me... I prefer to stay in lower end hotels, feels more like home to me

I declined a marriage proposal from a lovely sociallite in DC because she lived in a mansion and jetsetted around the world. There's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you're into. It's just not me. I prefer the quiet of nature, a small homemade cabin in the woods, and not relying upon infrastructure for everyday life.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-19-2018, 03:21 PM   #12
Notocer
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

missed you Bob, I was heading to tampa when you called. Cart is running great.
Notocer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:46 PM   #13
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notocer View Post
missed you Bob, I was heading to tampa when you called. Cart is running great.
That's what counts. I called just to chat and pass time while driving.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:39 AM   #14
oldnavycdr
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Many thanks to you for contacting me and scheduling a stop by to tweak my cart! I can't say enough good things about what Bob can do to a Curtis controlled RXV! The upgrade in performance is stunning! This is the second "hack" Bob has performed on my cart and he has it dialed in perfectly. For those of you who missed him, well you are missing something special -- and not just a hot performing cart but the opportunity to interact with a great American! Rest well from the trip, Bob. And thank you!
oldnavycdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:29 AM   #15
Buggieman18
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I was fortunate enough to have Bob work his magic on my cart this last swing thru Florida after missing his last trip this way a few months ago. We worked against the weather and finished just in time. I would have liked to chat more but we were about to get drenched. The followup calls to check on things were appreciated. How generous it is for a guy to get in his car and drive 1000 miles just to help another guy out with his ride. I heard others had some serious issues with communication or coordinating schedules as I think I was the only one of several potential stops down this way who was able to meet with him. Now he's thinking about sitting it out at home. I don't blame him.

Guys, Bob's willingness to meet several days drive away just to customize your electronics is a resource not to be shamefully lost.

Thank you Bob!

Buggieman
Buggieman18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #16
badandyturbo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Bob was willing to come all the way down to me also. We chatted on the phone for a bit while he was driving through a bad thunderstorm in south Georgia. Unfortunately my motor is at the repair shop so there was no need to come tweak the cart. I just wanted to say thank you again for the offer. :)
badandyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:39 AM   #17
raggdoll
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggieman18 View Post
I was fortunate enough to have Bob work his magic on my cart this last swing thru Florida after missing his last trip this way a few months ago. We worked against the weather and finished just in time. I would have liked to chat more but we were about to get drenched. The followup calls to check on things were appreciated. How generous it is for a guy to get in his car and drive 1000 miles just to help another guy out with his ride. I heard others had some serious issues with communication or coordinating schedules as I think I was the only one of several potential stops down this way who was able to meet with him. Now he's thinking about sitting it out at home. I don't blame him.

Guys, Bob's willingness to meet several days drive away just to customize your electronics is a resource not to be shamefully lost.

Thank you Bob!

Buggieman
Please let us Canadians know if he ever visits Canada, specifically the GTA in Ontario
raggdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO