lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2019, 01:25 PM   #21
mb889
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: TXT 36V still dead after alltrax SR48500 install! :(

This was a great thread. I’m still learning, and being able to read things like this is great.
mb889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2019, 01:27 PM   #22
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I learned from my private messages this cart takes off at full speed and goes slow with full throttle. Private messaging is not for fixing carts so we will resume here .
OP has downloaded the Alltrax Software. He has been instructed to check count the LED blink code upon startup and see if that matches the code for his cart per the instruction manual Ezgo TXT (ITS) is 4 green blinks then solid green. If the controller is set to 0-5k I would expect the results he is getting.

We will wait for his response.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 06:37 AM   #23
DFW Rusty
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Agreed about this forum. It is beyond helpful. Before the golf cart that I have now I had only ever driven them, never did a single thing to one. Now all of a sudden I kind of know my way around the series golf carts and keep learning every time I work on it. With out this forum the golf cart would still be sitting in my garage dead.

Scotty,
I am about to make a thread just for my alltrax setup.
DFW Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

There are currently 3 threads on the board about this cart problem which makes it hard for anybody trying to help to see the whole picture.I'm just saying for the best results keep all the cart info and diagnostics suggestions/testing in one thread so people trying to help have all the history and information... next time
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO