lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

View Poll Results: Like the simple design best
Yes 7 87.50%
No go for it 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2019, 05:10 PM   #21
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Photo & vote

So I'm still not done, but I have moved several steps closer to my goal. I still can't show a completed cart today. But I can dream of someday.

Recent things completed. The bird pillar decals. Some splash guards. My 1st ever seat cover replacement. (I can't do the rear bottom because I'm waiting for a warranty issue. If I do something the say I screwed it up = no warrenty.)

Things I hope to finish. The rear seat. Switch the silver ezgo logo for the gold one. Put on my hood scoop. Change that yellow dash vinyl to gold. And I order a custom roof vinyl to cover the entire white roof. It will be glossy black with two fake trim line for the front passengers T-Top.

Check the video link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kge...w?usp=drivesdk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190316_173716.jpg (128.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190316_173658.jpg (134.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190314_215527.jpg (120.7 KB, 0 views)
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO