lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
RFELKER
Not Yet Wild

Default Back Fire

Hello all,

My 91 club car I purchased a couple months ago is back fireing anytime I push the gas to the floor. THis thing may have sat for awhile in the rain before I got it. Is there a possibility it is just water in the Fuel or do I need to due carb stuff? Also I bought a torch spring but the clutch seems to be coroded on and I dont want to break the aluminum getting it off. Ive tried using a clutch puller with no luck. What should I soak it with or are there any other suggestions?? THanks! Ryan from Oregon
RFELKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

Default Re: Back Fire

For the back fire, I'd take the carb off and give it a good thorough cleaning. Poor some STP fuel treatment in the gas too, never hurt. For the clutch, using anythnig from WD-40 to PB blaster might help. Good Luck!
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car