lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #1
Boltfan1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default CC Precedent XCT 400 Installed

I installed an XCT 400 controller with FN Key Switch on my 10 CC Precedent this weekend. Wow this thing rocks! I had a few issues but after reaching out to Scotty B who I bought the kit from and reading many posts in this forum I was able to resolve them. My cart with a stock motor now runs 25 mph on flat street and 18 mph up a steep hill. This is an awesome upgrade. I want to give a big shout out to Scotty B for the fast delivery of this kit and excellent service. I also want to say reading all of the posts in this forum gave me the knowledge to get the Alltrax installed.
One question I have about the FN Key switch is how would I install a 3 position toggle or button switch instead of using a key? Maybe one of the electrical gurus on this forum cold chime in with a diagram.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190901_103421.jpg (112.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190901_145736.jpg (80.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190901_085512.jpg (230.8 KB, 0 views)
Boltfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car