lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 06:42 AM   #11
CaptEd
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 89 almost alive

I used to charter on Lake Erie, but gave it up when it turned into work instead of fun. I still fish for pleasure. We generally fish for Walleye, or Perch, and I still take some charters out, if they are personal friends. I have almost suspended work on my 89, it hasn't been above freezing here in about 10 days. I am only working on things that I can get into the heated portion of my barn. I am working on a new dashboard right now. Good luck with your cart, getting rid of the excess oil should help.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #12
david411
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

ya i know its rained down here in ga for about a 10 days and then the last two days have been in the 20s,hard to get motovated
Old 12-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #13
david411
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

ed can u tell me were u got the manual from
Old 12-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #14
ruredy
Born Wild

David, you already have a thread about your cart and all your problems, having 2 threads about the same thing isn't going to help you solve the problem so i'm locking this one to keep you from cluttering up my forum.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO