lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
gadavis
Gone Wild

Default 97 TXT, won't click solenoid or run,reverse buzzer on constantly

Guy brought his cart over last week. '97 TXT with the DCS system and a 1206 controller. Got a chance to look at it for him. The reverse buzzer comes on as soon as the key is turned on and after checking everything according to the Gurus on this site as best I could, I find the solenoid circuit is not getting any B- voltage from the controller. I can hook a jumper from battery pack B-to the solenoid at the blue wire post and the solenoid clicks and sometimes the runs. it is not consistent about running. Sometimes it will twitch the back wheels and then will they slowly begin to turn. Sometimes the wheels don't turn at all. it is not consistent. Back to the reverse beeper, could it be providing a ground path for the controller? Any body willing to venture forth with any suggestions. I am leaning towards the controller being bad, but don't positively know. Thanks for any help. Gene Davis
gadavis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO