lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2022, 10:37 PM   #11
k9chino
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 09 RXV not moving-Brake Sensor Error-stumped

I just got approved on this site today for an issue I had with my 2017 a month ago. I had the same issue. Checked all wiring, voltage and replaced the solenoid. The problem turned out that my run plug was not properly seated. I think my daughters knocked it out while "pretend driving" in the driveway. i gave it a push, it clicked and the cart ran again.
k9chino is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-29-2022, 05:23 PM   #12
gvanevans
Not Yet Wild

I had the same symptoms. Turned out to be loose lugs on the controller. Took it apart and cleaned them and tightened all. Been good for about 2 years now
gvanevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 04:03 PM   #13
Threeput
Gone Wild

I had a problem with the plug not making contact when plugged in....try putting key to N....run/tow switch to tow.. and see if you can move the cart by hand...meaning the brake has released...if not.... try wiggling the plug listen for a click....if not pull out plug and check for voltage at the plug....then check the resistance of brake coil...should be 22 -25 ohms
Threeput is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO