lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2008, 02:59 AM   #21
THEPISTONHEAD
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: newbie starting ds elec project

Ah Cleveland.....is the circus still in the flats? I havent been home in a few years. East suburbs of Cleveland is my origin!!!!! Willoughby Hills, Lyndhurst, Mentor area.

Go Buckeyes......O-H......

"My vices...carts, smut, liquor...oh wait...I've said too much" The greatest quote ever on this site!!!!!!!!!!!
THEPISTONHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-28-2008, 04:09 AM   #22
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

LOL No the circus has been gone for a few years. That is where i live in Mentor that s funny. Do you remember a place called mickey finns? How old are you?
nickrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:46 AM   #23
THEPISTONHEAD
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrov View Post
LOL No the circus has been gone for a few years. That is where i live in Mentor that s funny. Do you remember a place called mickey finns? How old are you?
It sounds familiar......im 31, but I pretty much grew up (went to school in Phoenix) but would go to Ohio for 3 months every summer and sparatically throughout the year. But from 2000 to 2004 the wife and I were there every weekend and then some when we were stationed in Detroit.

My brother just graduated from Lakeland C.C., my sister works at the Giant Eagle across from the mall, and on and on.....

My favorite thing to do is to head over to Willoughby Brewing Co. for a pint or 10 and then across the street to that Irish pub....cant remember the name,,,,,but any bar/pub that has Irish punk in the juke box aint half bad...Lol!

On and lets not forget Paninis on Euclid Ave........I was so pumped when they put that one there so we didnt have to go to the flats just to get one!!!

One last thing.....Ive been trying to get on with any P.D. from the are so I could get back home, but they all want you to be resident with OH license, but due to the fact Ive been in the military for over 10 years.....I dont have that option so I pretty much gave up. Looks like I may be becoming a permanent Texan.....which aint half bad either.

Sorry for the rant......I get excited about home and hey........isnt that what these forums are all about? and maybe carts too! lol!

Jason
THEPISTONHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #24
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thats crazy u were reall close to were i live ,I went to LCC as well . And i frequent that giant eagle i apologizein advance if she is cute i probably hit on her! lol Oh and brew co and mullarys spend some time at both of those establishments. Panninis love that place specially wasted. Yeah got a bunch of police buddys its luck and who u know hang in there if its meant to be its meant to be. Its cool it was nice to chat with u. Nick

Old 01-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #25
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Alight guys cart is done being painted looks sick! will upload some pics maybe sunday. Now i need some help did i hear correctly that i can just add a nother batter to make it 48 v and keep my hitachi motor and 5 solenoids? If so i am down for that will do tomorrow! Also I an doing the lift this weekend is a 8 in z to big i have seen a 9 ? For the rear i will flip the axle and make up the rest with blocks? And it looks like my rear leafs are a single spring do ii need a heavier duty one? I want to order some parts any buddy interested in giving me a quote on some parts for my 1982 cc elec -ss steering cover chrome headlight tailight package (led nice chrome) Blinker switch chrome, right side glove box roof, Etc all help is appreciated.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:00 AM   #26
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Help guys!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #27
wannabecartin2
Getting Wild

Club Car

Haha, I am in Eastlake, grew up in Willoughby, graduated from South and Lakeland. LoL, but I am female...but hubby knows of all those strip clubs you have talked about. Hmm, was just at that Giant Eagle this morning too.
wannabecartin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #28
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Hello wanna beHaha, I gre up in eastlake and hung out with mostly north people, Just cause ur a female doesnt mean u cant go and hang out its good for the relationship! I might of see u! Were u wearing a miniskirt and pumps! lol

Old 01-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #29
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Oh yeah i need shocks for rear they are missing any suggestions? Any body deal with any of these sponsors and rcomend them?
Old 01-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #30
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

No one has any input????
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car