lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2020, 02:06 PM   #1
Dlopp64
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Receiving New 2020 ClubCar Onward 4 HP Lifted Li-Ion, Recommendations?

Greetings all. I’m new to this board. 1st Post.

Looking for feedback on controls settings when dealer delivers my new 2020 Onward 4 HP Lifted Lithium Ion With 14” Wheels/23” Tires.

Interested in Speed Control, Style, and Regen Settings/Profile.

Looking for maximizing speed (stock) and avoiding any unexpected hard stops.

what are some of your recommendations upon receipt? Sport? Regen? What would you request the dealer to preset upon delivery/receipt?

What speeds to expect with lifted and larger wheels/tires w/ a max control setting? I watched a YouTube video to showed a guy getting 23MPH. If that is possible that is acceptable for my use.

Any other recommendations or advice from all you experts for the new guy receiving his first personal golf cart?

Cheers.
Dlopp64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-26-2020, 07:56 PM   #2
ecupip
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Receiving New 2020 ClubCar Onward 4 HP Lifted Li-Ion, Recommendations?

Congrats on the new Onward! See if they will let you drive it testing each of the 3 settings. Sport and max regen will be very jerky and require you to feather both pedals a lot to drive normally, but that’s just my opinion. As far as the top speed you’ll get 19.2 mph from the factory/dealer. The guy on YouTube had a non-lifted cart lifted by the dealer so he probably still has speed code 4 set (max 19.2mph setting for non-lifted Onward’s) and now with the larger diameter tires he can achieve the higher speed 23.3 mph. There are some dealers that will sell you a speed code 4 and program your cart with it. Other than that there are no upgrades to the HP’s currently.
ecupip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:22 PM   #3
Dlopp64
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Receiving New 2020 ClubCar Onward 4 HP Lifted Li-Ion, Recommendations?

Very helpful. Thanks!
Dlopp64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lifted, lithium, onward
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car