lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
Cinrock
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default I may not be gifted, but I sure am lifted!

6 inches with the help of All Sports. I've attached pix of the process. Not a bad job overall. I removed the rear springs individually to flip the axle underneath and add the spacer. Not a bad job since I just replaced the old single leaf with multi packs a couple of months ago. Also removed the flat spring from the multi pack to try to eliminate the dump truck ride. The added bonus are my shocks are now back at mid stroke instead stretched to the max. as they were after I replaced the single leaf springs. I'm guessing the removal of the flat spring and the position of the All Sports shock plate helped.

The front was very easy after the I got over the fact that I was removing the entire front suspension from the cart! Directions are clear cut and very simple to follow. My only complaint is the instructions say to "install new upper control arms with supplied bolts". Problem is that the bolts are not provided. There is no parts breakdown/inventory provided so I'm not sure whether I was shorted or its a typo. No big deal as the old bolts fit perfectly.

I must provide a gratuitous plug to All Sports. Their A arm lift kit is very well built. Fit and finish is fantastic and more importantly, made in the USA. We've all been disapointed by all this Chinese crap (ask Scuba!). Nice to see quality parts coming out of the ol USA.

Waiting for the wheels and tires to come in. We picked 12" Fairway Agressors and 22" tires. Hope to make our debut at Ocean Lakes at the end of the month!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00921.jpg (147.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00923.jpg (132.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00925.jpg (135.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00928.jpg (159.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00930.jpg (146.7 KB, 40 views)
Cinrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
dock98
doin it in the desert

Yamaha

Default Re: I may not be gifted, but I sure am lifted!

nice work C.thanks for the pics.keep them coming!
dock98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
mac-sc
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: I may not be gifted, but I sure am lifted!

Nice work
mac-sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car