lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2020, 09:51 PM   #1
boosted230
Not Yet Wild

Default 2017 club car Subaru clutch machining (I wanna go fast!)

Hey guys, so I’ve had several pretty fast club cars..and on each one of them, cart parts plus machined the drive clutches and every time .. it got me an extra 5mph up top. So, now I’ve got a 2017 club car with the Subaru in it. I’ve installed high speed gears and it’s running right about 36mph on stock tires. Of course I’m looking for more speed.. a year or so ago I called cart parts plus and they said they no longer machine drive clutches.. I believe the person who did it had passed 😢.. I’m hoping someone can tell me if anyone else is getting this done and where.. ??? Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C045CA85-1662-4FBC-B41A-3EB39D4C5ED4.jpg (122.0 KB, 0 views)
boosted230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car