lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2018, 03:01 PM   #1
RenoHuskerDu
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default online parts source?

Hello, I need a couple of important parts but Revolution Golf Carts is closed for vacation. Their online store is open but has few parts. They ones I need are not there. I need the shift lever that's right on top of the tranny, and the locking axle cable. My shift lever is breaking, and the cable was gone when we bought it.

Where could I order some stock replacement parts for our 2006 CarryAll 272 please?
RenoHuskerDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #2
RenoHuskerDu
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: online parts source?

golfcartpartsdirectcom/
These guys were great! Tried several others first ... no answer or no clue
Old 07-29-2018, 09:03 AM   #3
RenoHuskerDu
Getting Wild
Club Car

Wow, this forum is not very active
Old 07-29-2018, 09:23 AM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

No we are active but not many sponsors hover over the site. Others were probably trying to find you an answer. And yes David is on a well deserved vacation with his bride and kids but has been in contact with folks through the forum. Glad you found what you needed.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:50 PM   #5
RenoHuskerDu
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
No we are active but not many sponsors hover over the site. Others were probably trying to find you an answer. And yes David is on a well deserved vacation with his bride and kids but has been in contact with folks through the forum. Glad you found what you needed.
I found a new shift lever that goes on top of the tranny, but they were out of stock on the locking axle cable. My shift lever is cracking up, so I had them send it right away rather than wait for the cable.

David's site doesn't show many Carryall parts for sale. I guess I'll call when he gets back. People keep recommending him. I don't understand your comment about sponsors though. Do only sponsors help us find parts sellers?

Meanwhile we found that the left front A arm has no bushing at the rear. It either disintegrated totally or somebody put it back together with no bushing. But every time I run a search to try to find that part, I get hits for a different Carryall front suspension that has a transverse leaf spring. So I opened this thread today. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...n-drawing.html

I also need a cover over the cooling fan. Ours is broken up but barely holding on. Parts sellers mention FE290, FE350 and FE2350 engines, do you know if those are Kawasaki motors? Our Carryall is out at the ranch, limited internet there. I should take a closeup of the motor.

We did a cooling mod yesterday to increase airflow under the seats. Planning another one for more airflow under the tilt bed. I'll post some pics and a writeup if anyone is interested. If anyone else has a 272 out here.

I was also told that you could order your Carryall 272 with idling capacity. Our idles when you stop. The parts guy says that some are modified to do that, but many came that way from the factory.

I found one old thread from 2011 where a guy asked how 272s are different. The answer he got was short but pretty impressive. 4w hydraulic brakes, heavier frame, different front suspension. Maybe there is a better write up out here somewhere?
Old 07-29-2018, 07:12 PM   #6
unknwn
Getting Wild

Though not an online source, I use my local Cutter dealer to order any genuine Club Car parts for my carryall Turf1. I've always called them with the part numbers I glean from my parts catalog pdf though.
unknwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:07 AM   #7
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

I'm not on vacation anymore. Hope you were able to find what you needed. If you still need more parts just let me know. I can get you anything you want, regardless if it's on my site or not. My site only contains common items. If you need to special order anything, just call. 706-431-3917
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
RenoHuskerDu
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
SNIP
My site only contains common items. If you need to special order anything, just call. 706-431-3917
That explains a lot, thank you. I can't tell you how many other places I tried unsuccessfully when you were on vacation. Hope you had a good one.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:28 PM   #9
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoHuskerDu View Post
That explains a lot, thank you. I can't tell you how many other places I tried unsuccessfully when you were on vacation. Hope you had a good one.
It was great to get away, but I missed work. You've got email. Let me know what you think.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car