lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2021, 07:20 PM   #1
Bmckim01
Not Yet Wild

Default Express S4 2.0 3.0 4.0 ?

Hello want to be a cart owner here ..I have found a S4 2.0 that I can get for 13k .(good price ?) .. I am wanting to use this on a 100 acre farm ..we have tractors and Honda mug 4x4 for the real work . I’m just wanting something quiet and reliable.. to ride around on and feed some fish ..if I find this does not have enough range can I upgrade it to 3.0 or 4.0 later ? .. I know I should probably just buy an old cart and be around on here I just don’t like working on the stuff anymore.. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated yes I’m a new old guy here ..thanks for any help
Bmckim01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2021, 08:56 AM   #2
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Express S4 2.0 3.0 4.0 ?

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I personally don't have experience with the Express carts so I can't tell you but I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can help you with these.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:53 PM   #3
davidgolfer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmckim01 View Post
Hello want to be a cart owner here ..I have found a S4 2.0 that I can get for 13k .(good price ?) .. I am wanting to use this on a 100 acre farm ..we have tractors and Honda mug 4x4 for the real work . I’m just wanting something quiet and reliable.. to ride around on and feed some fish ..if I find this does not have enough range can I upgrade it to 3.0 or 4.0 later ? .. I know I should probably just buy an old cart and be around on here I just don’t like working on the stuff anymore.. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated yes I’m a new old guy here ..thanks for any help
2.0 is basically equivalent to a regular battery pack. 3.0 is 1.5 times and 4.0 would be double the amount. So, guess it depends on how far you want it to go. The difference in price upfront is not much I would opt for at lest the 3.0.

I have not found a dealer that is offering to upgrade later at this point. Maybe someone will answer and give you a better answer.
davidgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 03:27 PM   #4
Drgnfly5150
Not Yet Wild

You should easily get 20 miles on a charge as long as your not using a lot of lights/ music and/ other electric accessories.
Drgnfly5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 03:29 PM   #5
Drgnfly5150
Not Yet Wild

I bought the S4 elite 3.0 with has 2 battery packs or 90 amp hours. My community is 6 miles around the lake and some mild hills. I've not had any issues. I'm also of the theory, buy a bit more than you actually think you'll need. I've talked to too many people who wish they would have gone bigger from the beginning.
Drgnfly5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO