lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2020, 04:45 AM   #161
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast900 View Post
With the Throttle Sensor conversion kit for the 09 precedent is the MCOR a 2 or 3?
This site sponsor will be able to tell you what you need. You won't find better customer service either. http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/. Email or call him, he will get you taken care of.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-05-2020, 02:36 PM   #162
Timinator
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Well, I just had to order my 2nd MCOR4 after the conversion. They just don't last very long. Mexico, China, Alaska, they all fail after a couple of years. I use my cart daily, so I may be an extreme case, but it is what it is.
Timinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 02:04 PM   #163
Timinator
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

So, I just replaced an MCOR4 from Mexico with one from China. That fixed all the dead spots and jumpy on/off stuff. I took the old one/Mexico apart and didn't see too much to them. I wiped it out pushed the tongs up a bit to make better contact. Cleaned the contacts and it seems to run smooth now on a Volt meter. If the Mexico one fails, I'll throw this one back on and see what happens.
Timinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:59 AM   #164
Jd102892
Not Yet Wild

I know this is an old post but I just purchased a 2009 precedent cheap because of the TPS issue. This is the cart serial# Ph0903-994095 can somebody please help me with a part number or conversion kit to swap it over to MCOR, any help would be much appreciated! Happy Halloween!
Jd102892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:48 AM   #165
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd102892 View Post
I know this is an old post but I just purchased a 2009 precedent cheap because of the TPS issue. This is the cart serial# Ph0903-994095 can somebody please help me with a part number or conversion kit to swap it over to MCOR, any help would be much appreciated! Happy Halloween!
I would recommend contacting Dave at: http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/. He is the original poster of this thread and site sponsor. He will be able to get you the correct MCOR for your cart and his customer service is second to none.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 11:13 AM   #166
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd102892 View Post
We can definitely help you with this.

https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/p...conversion-kit
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 08:26 PM   #167
MYCART8A4RE
Getting Wild

Club Car

Yup, bringin' it back, lol...
I wonder if there is a way to weather proof these when new to keep from replacing them so often. I assume location and storage of the cart play a big role in the longevity? I'm located in Fl and I'm on my 3rd MCOR in 2.5yrs of ownership (2016 CC precedent). I purchased mine refurbished and built custom order in Dec of 2018. This forum, the members and the sponsors have been a huge help just to note! I do the usual pedal pump before taking the cart out and that lasts for quite a while until I get to where I need to pull off to the side more often while out for a cruise to pump the pedal again, and that's when I order a new one. I order the Mexico model everytime but it eventually fails again. My cart is stored under my carport always and I use a golf cart cover as well about 50% of the year. I use the cart year round. It sees the least use in the winter but still gets used just about every day. Only mentioning all of this to see if we can make an assessment on location, storage and use in terms of life of the MCOR. Maybe we can come up with a weather proofing type option? A sealant or similar that will keep the moisture/humidity out of the unit? They are relatively cheap and easy to replace but we all have to agree that they should last longer than they do. Any thoughts?
MYCART8A4RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 04:30 PM   #168
b1pig
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ok, folks. ... David.... anyone...

I ordered the suggested part that was recommended. Installed as suggested.

Cart will creep forward (or backwards if in reverse) an inch or so, then stops. When the pedal is pressed, I can hear a relay clicking sound at the rear of the cart, and then a second or so later, the same relay clicking (or unclicking depending on your association) sound and movement ceases.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the batteries. Flipping the Run/Tow switch to each position a few times... I've even offered it wine and crab cakes, but no cooperation.

Anyone else?

Oh yea.
Fully charged.

Not going to delete the post, leaving it for educational purposes for the masses....

David (who happens to be a pretty dang good source of info... and parts) called me back (after hours). My pedal issue seems to be resolved, but I may now also be facing a secondary issues with brushes.

Yay, me.

David, thanks for the quick response.
b1pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 11:47 AM   #169
expoman55
Getting Wild
Club Car

Hello I have an 06 cart.. when it sits a while i sometimes have to press pedal and release and press again to get it to move. Kinda a kick to wake it up so to speak. Is this a MCOR issue? Any thoughts?
expoman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #170
MYCART8A4RE
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by expoman55 View Post
Hello I have an 06 cart.. when it sits a while i sometimes have to press pedal and release and press again to get it to move. Kinda a kick to wake it up so to speak. Is this a MCOR issue? Any thoughts?
Before turning the key on press and release the go pedal several times rapidly. Then turn on the key and go. If this works for you it is your MCOR. They're are other possible scenarios for your problem but this is an easy place to start.
MYCART8A4RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car