lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-19-2021, 08:55 AM   #11
Godfather
Getting Wild

Default Re: Estimates on time spent doing specific repairs or replacements....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
Yea in Georgia that’s how it was. I used to just give them away for free because I had so many. But up in Michigan they fetch a premium for some reason. All depends where you’re located
I am in MI and 3 years ago I sold my brand new set of take offs for $200 when I purchased the set on my cart. (see avatar). YMMV
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2022, 11:11 AM   #12
Ms.Independent
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Estimates on time spent doing specific repairs or replacements....

Hello, to all members of this amazing community of golf cart owners, potential owners or enthusiasts!
I apologize for the very late follow up,but wanted to let everyone know that after I took my golf cart, parts,etc.,to be worked on,it only took a couple of days to get the parts installed&it was completed! YAY!
Personally, I've had a very Good Experience as a golf cart owner,after the correct repairs were completed,so it was running well.
Our community has a large variety of events throughout the year, that golf carts come in Extremely handy!
I'm very glad I had the opportunity to purchase my cart when I did,I've had no regrets,even in the midst of Extensive repairs! 😊
Ms.Independent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1986, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha