lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
yellowrims
Not Yet Wild

Default 91 G9 hose connection location??

Hello to everyone, just bought a g9 and have a question. I need help on a hose problem, as far as I know the engine is stock all I have is a short ram intake. I have a hose that is connected at the cyclinder cover at the top of the engine and the rest is just hangin out. Problem is this hose drips oil out when it is running so it leaves a nice little trail of where is have driven. I can not find where this hose connects. I would of taken a picture but I can't find my usb connections. Any help would be great. Thanx MAC
yellowrims is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: 91 G9 hose connection location??

Welcome to BGW!!

The hose is a vent. Run it down and let it hang. It originally plugged into the air box, sounds like yours was removed. Make sure you are running only 1 quart of oil in the engine, some dip sticks were mis-marked. Hope this helps.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
yellowrims
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 91 G9 hose connection location??

Will do thanx a mill
yellowrims is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha