lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #11
Kerrville78028
Gone Wild

Default Re: How are the EZGO's with the Kawasaki engines?

My 2015 EZGO Express has the Kawasaki drive train and I love it. I hardly ever drive my 99 TXT or my old sparky anymore. I really like the torque and feel of the big single cylinder engine. It has a nice sound too if you want to open up the exhaust a bit.
All the brand new carts at the dealer are equipped with the Kawasaki engines so I am not sure about the "not making them anymore" statement.
I would make sure that you get a cart with a TEAM clutch setup as I have heard rumors of previous clutch issues on older carts. I talk to a lot of cart owners at motorcycle rallys and I haven't found anyone that has anything bad to say about them.
Kerrville78028 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO