lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2017, 05:06 PM   #11
Molon Labe USA
Getting Wild

Default Re: Aftermarket Motors

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
The Admiral B2 is nearly half the price of the blue motors and the failure rate of the blue motors in Sepex systems is well documented, especially in steep hill country.
Why is the Admiral B2, for Yamaha specifically, not anywhere on the web? I can find D2 but not the B2 torque motor.
Molon Labe USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-16-2017, 06:22 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon Labe USA View Post
Why is the Admiral B2, for Yamaha specifically, not anywhere on the web? I can find D2 but not the B2 torque motor.
You will find them on my website, B2 and D2 fit Ezgo and Yamaha Sepex I believe it is G11-G29 and B1 series fits Yamaha G8, G9
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:43 PM   #13
Molon Labe USA
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
You will find them on my website, B2 and D2 fit Ezgo and Yamaha Sepex I believe it is G11-G29 and B1 series fits Yamaha G8, G9
Not trying to be argumentative but nowhere on your site does it say you have a Admiral B2 for Yamaha. It says it's for "EZGO PDS + DCS + TXT48" (copied & pasted from your website). Just FYI.
Molon Labe USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:27 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Not trying to be argumentative but nowhere on your site does it say you have a Admiral B2 for Yamaha. It says it's for "EZGO PDS + DCS + TXT48" (copied & pasted from your website). Just FYI.
You are quoting my site for my information thank you
Old 01-31-2017, 07:58 PM   #15
Motorcop782
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I'm going to call BS on Ol' Scotty Boy. It's really just simple math and even simpler business. Let me break it down real slow for you...
You have a little web based operation that sells a few motors a year. The "blue motors" on the other hand sell by the thousands. Even if a few failures have occurred , which I have not personally read about any, when selling high quantities it is only a matter of time that something will not be perfect. But when you look at it the other direction and see that the success rate is not touched by any other brand on the market for the quantities sold... well now that is a story you know nothing about. I spent hours doing research before making my choice on a "blue motor ". When it comes down to it, customer service is where the rubber meets the road. I chose to purchase my "blue motor" from a company that offers a level of customer service that just isn't seen anymore. When I ordered my "blue motor" from Don Plowman, he spent 45 minutes on the phone with me asking me 101 questions about every single detail about my project. Then within 3 days my Riot kit arrived and was packaged with extreme care and pride. All the little details he mentioned on the phone were right there in front of me. But most importantly is the fact that he not only have me his cell phone number, but he encouraged me to call with any question whatsoever. He helped me with everything thing I asked him including issues about things that he didn't sell to me. He even called me after hours to ask me how the install was going and if I needed any help with anything. Again, absolutely unheard of these days. Then when he was on vacation and I broke a bolt from over tightening , he took my call and never made me feel like I was bothering him. I am no salesman and don't know the first thing about being one, but I do know that a salesman that talks trash about the product he does not sell wishes he did .
Motorcop782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #16
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcop782 View Post
I'm going to call BS on Ol' Scotty Boy. It's really just simple math and even simpler business. Let me break it down real slow for you...
You have a little web based operation that sells a few motors a year. The "blue motors" on the other hand sell by the thousands. Even if a few failures have occurred , which I have not personally read about any, when selling high quantities it is only a matter of time that something will not be perfect. But when you look at it the other direction and see that the success rate is not touched by any other brand on the market for the quantities sold... well now that is a story you know nothing about. I spent hours doing research before making my choice on a "blue motor ". When it comes down to it, customer service is where the rubber meets the road. I chose to purchase my "blue motor" from a company that offers a level of customer service that just isn't seen anymore. When I ordered my "blue motor" from Don Plowman, he spent 45 minutes on the phone with me asking me 101 questions about every single detail about my project. Then within 3 days my Riot kit arrived and was packaged with extreme care and pride. All the little details he mentioned on the phone were right there in front of me. But most importantly is the fact that he not only have me his cell phone number, but he encouraged me to call with any question whatsoever. He helped me with everything thing I asked him including issues about things that he didn't sell to me. He even called me after hours to ask me how the install was going and if I needed any help with anything. Again, absolutely unheard of these days. Then when he was on vacation and I broke a bolt from over tightening , he took my call and never made me feel like I was bothering him. I am no salesman and don't know the first thing about being one, but I do know that a salesman that talks trash about the product he does not sell wishes he did .
Wow, first post?

Got my popcorn ready

This should be good.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:12 PM   #17
pandmautocare
Getting Wild

Staying tuned for this one👍
pandmautocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:12 PM   #18
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I don't know you and I shouldn't stoop low enough to reply to your moronic rantings. I can only guess that traffic fumes have done irreparable brain damage that for some reason makes you feel the need to post lies and misinformation about me.
First lets look at the misinformation:
Should I write it in crayon so you can read it through your exhaust fume haze?
In your dementia you posted I have a little web site.
I have a webstore that receives over 300,000 visits annually. That is over 800 visits a day. I answer up to 100 emails a day. Including your = I'm special. I can't email - call me! email
In your dementia you posted I wished I sold D&D. Fact is I was a D&D dealer for years. I stopped selling D&D because of reasons I am not going to discuss here. The owner of D&D knows why. It should suffice to say I made a change in my customers best interest because I believe a manufacture should stand behind what they sell. I provided all my customers involved with replacement motors and that's enough said.
I'm not sure if your information is wrong because you are ignorant or malicious.
Frankly, your post reads like you are a little of both.

I'm sorry to hear that Don had to endure so much for one upgrade. Hard to believe he deserved to give up vacation time because you could not tighten a bolt. If he's busy as I am, he may upgrade 1500 carts a year. I hope the other 1499 are less special.

PS
I'm a pretty good judge of people and I'm happy you went someplace else.

Well, have a nice day and honestly - Good luck with the cart.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:32 PM   #19
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Because Yamaha is only about 5% of the market and most sellers don't know their E-Z-GO motors will fit on a Yamaha. I'm based in Augusta, GA. E-Z-GO and Club Car both have their factories here. I spent 15 years as a Service Manager for a Club Car dealership. Not once did I see a Yamaha. Not knocking the product, just saying it's a minority by far and a lot of people don't realize the motors are interchangeable with E-Z-GO.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:06 PM   #20
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

I'm gonna make a new login to stir up crap... No one will ever be able to figure out who I might be.... Because that is a totally original idea....

Some people are funny.

I could be wrong about the whole theory (I did reply to another post from user).
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha