lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2017, 10:01 PM   #1
Boosted1200
Not Yet Wild

Default Strongest lift?

Just wondering if anyone has experience with stronger lifts? I have a 3" madjax spindle lift now and after the lithium conversion we keep snapping the front struts. With 2 people in the cart it's perfect barely lifts a front tire. With 4 people it just wheelies everywhere and snaps a strut when we set it down sometimes. I mean I could just take some power out of it, but would prefer a stronger strut/shock I would also like something with camber adjustment. I would like to stay away from a 6" lift do to high speeds. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boosted1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2017, 07:01 AM   #2
74Beeper
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Strongest lift?

http://www.jakesliftkits.com/
74Beeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:48 PM   #3
JakeJones8
Getting Wild

Yamaha

If you want a true strong lift (independent suspension with dedicated struts) and the ability to adjust camber you have to go with Jake's Long Travel lift. However, it is 6"... Got to pick and choose your battles I guess.
JakeJones8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:15 PM   #4
bird6246
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

With the correct tire a 6" long travel would be fine. Stay with a taller rim less side wall is key on a fast cart. Second I would have a wheelie bar under the back of the cart, it can come out and still stay under the foot platform, This will keep the front end from traveling more then 2-3 inches in the air, and it can be adjusted so it lifts less depending on how you set it up.
bird6246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
74Beeper
Getting Wild
Yamaha

All Sports makes a 6" long travel as well..... The track width is not as wide with this kit which is nice. That is the reason why i didn't go with Jake's LT. Jake's is just too wide and they don't make flares big enough to cover the tires. Eventually i'll get the the All Sports kit, but at $900 shipped, i'll have to sneak that one under the wifes radar.

https://www.allsportsliftkits.com/
74Beeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha