lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
4wilsons
Not Yet Wild

Default Buying a new 16' Express S4 gas and have lighting questions

Ok, I'm looks at buying a Brand new 16' express s4 gas. My dealer has a few left over and come with 14" rims rear seat extended cover and head/tails lights. They are selling for $6,800. I figure it worth over $1,000 savings to get a new 16 vs a new 17.

My questions, are they prewired for turns and brakes? Do I just have to install and switch and plug and play or do I have to run the wires to each light?

Can you put a brake light switch under the floor to the pedal like on some club cars or do the have to be the pressure pad on top on the pedal?

What other ezgo carts are interchangeable for the expresses, lights and addons like speaker pods? It seems when you look up for the express you don't get any parts that say they are specifically for the express, all for rxv, txt etc.

Thanks, this is my first gas and first new carts. I'm used to Club Car electrics
4wilsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-27-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
heardspencer
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Buying a new 16' Express S4 gas and have lighting questions

Yes they are pre-wired for brake lights and turn signals. Ezgo sells a peddle assembly with a switch in it as well as the turn signal kit. That kit includes the switch and front signal bulbs with sockets. All the wiring is plug and play
heardspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:30 AM   #3
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Buying a new 16' Express S4 gas and have lighting questions

My 2014 TXT Freedom came with lights, including pre-wiring for the turn signals. Sockets, bulbs included for front/back with wired plug-in sockets behind dash. EXGO wanted $250.+for the steering post switching kit to plug into pre-sockets. I bought an after market kit for 119.95 from Amazon (even included horn button) and spliced wires behind the factory sockets. Wiring color codes were in EZGO manual.
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
express, ezgo, kawasaki
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO