lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2020, 07:59 PM   #41
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: With a heavy heart I post

I feel your pain. I have been there the last 3+ months.... Sad I know, except I am the executor for hers and I am having to fight off people I have never heard of that want some of the literally nothing she had....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-15-2020, 10:13 PM   #42
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

A death of a parent is always terrible.

My Dad passed away 32 years ago yesterday and today would have been 32 years ago we buried him. b 11-07-1915 d 12-14-1988

Seems like yesterday to me . I lost my Mom over 40 years ago and my only brother 45 years ago next month.

I wish you well during this time Swan. All of us at BGW will be thinking of you.
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 11:27 AM   #43
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
thank you all , This is not going to be pretty as I was informed by my older sis she has decided there is no need for a service or gathering of any type for moms passing, Straight from funeral home to the niche. In a slightly heated conversation "Im exicator of the will and I will do as i see fit " card got played. Going to a long 6 months + as everything will have to go though probate .

What a sad way to spend Christmas .... Silly me for trying to care .
I've been through this twice. Being an executor of estate can be a bit overwhelming. Depending on family members, property, money, bills, etc.., it can get ugly quick with family member's true nature shinning through. I pray you can accomplish this without having to go to court with family members.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:45 AM   #44
CCNorth
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
thank you all , This is not going to be pretty as I was informed by my older sis she has decided there is no need for a service or gathering of any type for moms passing, Straight from funeral home to the niche. In a slightly heated conversation "Im exicator of the will and I will do as i see fit " card got played. Going to a long 6 months + as everything will have to go though probate .

What a sad way to spend Christmas .... Silly me for trying to care .
I'm so sorry to hear this, Swan. I don't know if you live close to the cemetery where your mom will be buried. If you do, there is nothing to stop you from asking the funeral home when the burial will take place and be there for the burial. They may even be willing to work with you for a time that is convenient for you. Your sister being the executor has nothing to do with your actions of paying your final respects to your mother.
You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
CCNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:53 AM   #45
dougs_huntingcart
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Prayers for you and your family.
dougs_huntingcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 06:53 AM   #46
Gazoo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Prayers
Gazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 04:00 PM   #47
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

sorry Swan i lost my mom to cancer also,remember the good times
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 09:32 AM   #48
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

thanks , with christmas rapidly approaching memories of childhood holiday times have filled my heart .
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements