lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2020, 01:03 PM   #1
CRKepler
Not Yet Wild

Default 93 Club Car with 420 Predator carb issues

I have a 93 Club Car DS that we recently put a predator 420 in. A buddy did most of the work. The thing runs good at full speed. It is a little erratic at cruising speeds and if i turn sharp and hit the gas it usually blubbers and dies. Almost like its flooding out. It has the stock carb. He put a fuel pump on it that he said was rated for 5-13HP motors. I'm worried that the pump is too big. I have debated trying to get a smaller fuel pump, putting a fuel pressure regulator in, or even getting a Mikuni or something for it. Any suggestions?
CRKepler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!