lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2020, 08:54 PM   #1
mark.miklaucic
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 88 gasmarathon starter doesn't work in reverse

Ok guys need a little help with my newest 88 gasser. The starter works fine in forward but not in reverse. I have power to the solenoid in reverse and F2 is getting power at the starter, but not sure how to interpret the schematics to trouble shoot further. Could the brushes be bad? What should I be looking for? What wires should have power when the pedal is pressed while in reverse? Also this was a basket case so I went through and rebuilt the harness and did the HEI upgrade. Runs like a banshee forward but just a solenoid click when I switch to reverse. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
mark.miklaucic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO