lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2020, 08:57 PM   #1
dudelinger
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Default 1990 parcar ignition missing

howdy, new to the forum. awesome place for information! thank you

getting started on my first golf cart repair...i mean, project

1990 p4g

the ignition moduel is missing. the points plate is also missing. along with cables and other parts... my next step is spark. i tested the coil and has good resistance so i think it is original. i found the rotor in the cup holder, it is slightly cracked, but seems to fit tightly onto the cam.

my question, will the original cam work with the IG11-015 - Points Plate Kit ----- or would it be smarter to install an HEI. i am ok doing either, but need to know if my cam is ok for one or the other.

thank you
dudelinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar