lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2015, 09:30 PM   #1
AaronW
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Made in America, means better quality

Hello,

The team at Vegas Carts brought additional value/quality to their products. Now, every engine shipped from our facility comes equipped standard with Comp Cams Heavy Duty Valve Springs!
Any questions, call us and we will be happy to help or email us for faster service.

Techsupport@vegascarts.com
Sales@vegascarts.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comp cams.jpg (58.6 KB, 0 views)
AaronW is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2015, 09:04 AM   #2
M16er
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Made in America, means better quality

M16er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:34 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Buy American. The job you save may be your own
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:39 AM   #4
tjequip
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Buy American. The job you save may be your own
I agree !!!
tjequip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 01:54 PM   #5
army
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

>Buy American. The job you save may be your own

Yeah if it only worked that way. Buy American all you want. They'll still ship your job overseas if they can increase profits doing it.
army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:05 PM   #6
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

I used to be a big "Buy American/Buy Local" advocate. I would often drive farther to buy parts/products made in the USA. I support local mom and pop shops, even buy my meat and produce from locals farmers. But I have to tell you....it's getting harder just to find stuff made in the USA. Even Ford/Chevy/Dodge has stuff imported, they can't even make all their own stuff anymore. It's too bad really. Our country was founded by people who wanted to work for their money, making stuff that we all used. That's all gone now. Not sure it will ever go back. But I still try to buy USA made products.
slonomo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #7
TheGDFP
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

US-made $12 valve springs in a Chinese engine?
But, at least an American is making profit on the engine sales, even if the casting, machining, assembly workers are in China...
TheGDFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:03 PM   #8
AaronW
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Your not wrong however, some motors are machined and built from the bearings up in the States. Helps control quality. By installing America made critical components you effectively make a worry free reliable product. We are never going to get away from China, to cast an engine block takes machines we no long have.
AaronW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #9
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Ah come on, we can just print up a block if we need one.

Great deal, sounds like some great springs!! What cams/rockers are they good on?

IMHO a lot of these companies are too lazy to do production here. Also overhead costs are very high here, note all the companies going to part time jobs now to cut costs on benefits/insurance/unemployment/etc. I don't see the government lifting a finger to change things, they don't like manufacturing its as simple as that. Some companies here (mostly high end products) have brought production jobs back, its difficult to control production in China from here and costs here are lower because they don't pay much here anymore. Starting pay for those jobs here in MI is about $9/hr, not sure how anyone can live on that, but looks like people can eat on that much because they are hiring them. What a great economy. But those people are not buying Chinese motors or any motors, or golf carts, or cars, or houses. My point being its not helping this economy to have minimum wage jobs, just check the figures for household income to see. We can't grow Orange trees in MI because they freeze in the winter, if you see what I mean.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps