lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Extractor
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default HD solenoid and F/R switch

Can I use a HD solenoid with my 48v system and still use it when I upgrade to 72v? I heard I should get a HD solenoid with silver contacts. I assume it's fine to use a HD F/R switch with both 48v and 72v also. I am just trying to replace everything that I can while the cart is torn apart so when my batteries die there's that much less to do to go to 72v.
Also, any site sponsors supply these 2 parts? I'm trying to keep my project to site sponsors when possible. Help out the home team!
Thanks
Extractor is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car