lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2015, 07:18 AM   #1
cjpenny89
Gone Wild

Default 95 club car engine/clutch clanking?

My dad's 1995 cc was running good and all of a sudden and the next start up it started clanking it sounds to me like a rod knock, we took the belt off and started it up and I can not tell if it truley is the engine or if it is something that came loose in the clutch?
Is there any history that may lead it to be the clutch knocking? What can I look for here?

Is it hard or expensive to rebuild? My dad is 81 years old so we don't need to get crazy here. I would listen to compareable options on fixing it.

if there is anyone near St. Charles MI that wants an engine job or who is more experienced than me on this I would love the help or if the price is good pay to rebuild it.

what are my options here or what can I look for. Its a prety good kocking sound. It is just crazy took it for a drive and it was fine, stopped to moves some stuff out of the trail and on take off it had gremlings making noise.
Thanks
cjpenny89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car