lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2015, 09:58 PM   #11
lucky7lv
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: gas pedal cuts off after 3rd of the way, electric 2011 clubcar ds iQ48v

http://www.alltraxinc.com/Products_NCX.html is the alltrax website i found this model. And yes that 16 pin connector not connected. Im a newbie to golf carts. So im learning. I took that pic this hour like it is. as far as the forward and reverse rocker switch -do I need to buy the entire switch? Big round plastic switch with rocker on top for forward and reverse.if there is anything I need to take photo of let me know. First of my serial # are AQ1104-.
If I need to buy a good club car ds 48v iQ controller whats a really good one? I would like to also add that this is my wifes cart that I bought this way a year ago and just simply been riding this way. Runs about 21 average speed wide open. She just wants to trick it out and lift it etc so trying to get it done right.
lucky7lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2015, 10:05 PM   #12
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Default Re: gas pedal cuts off after 3rd of the way, electric 2011 clubcar ds iQ48v

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7lv View Post
Yes that 16 pin connector not connected. Im a newbie to golf carts. So im learning. I took that pic this hour like it sits. So is as far as the forward and reverse rocker switch -do I need to buy the entire switch? Big round plastic switch with rocker on top for forward and reverse.if there is anything I need to take photo of let me know. First of my serial # are AQ1104-
Ok, It sounds like someone jury-rigged this thing to run with that controller. That 16-pin connector should be connected. When an Alltrax is installed on a CC IQ, an adapter is used

As for the F-R switch, no upgrades are needed there
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:40 PM   #13
lucky7lv
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Any advice on a correct controller? Plan on lifting this too. So im sure that affects the amperage size. Also just to be clear I have no reverse so isnt the FR rocker switch the culprit? And are you guessing its that controller that is causing the pedal failure when its to the floor?
Old 03-05-2015, 10:56 PM   #14
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Yep, it's an EZGO controller. That explains why the throttle doesn't work properly. It is definitely "custom"
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:04 PM   #15
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

The controller may be why you have no reverse. I noticed no one answered that for you.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:30 PM   #16
lucky7lv
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I think its safe to say I need to get the right controller for a club car IQ 48volt
Old 03-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #17
mymonstertruck
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7lv View Post
I think its safe to say I need to get the right controller for a club car IQ 48volt
mymonstertruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car ds 2011 go pedal, f&r switch
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car