lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2015, 02:21 PM   #1
Kizyle
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Removing driven clutch

Hey everyone, don't if I'm missing something simple but I am having a really hard time removing the driven clutch. I removed the bolt and washer (no problem) and have had no luck after that. I believe there is another washer that is flush/inside the driven clutch along side the key hole. Don't know if this needs to be removed as well. But I've tried everything to get it off. I've tried lots of PB blaster, heating it up, hitting it with a rubber hammer and a light pry with a crowbar and it hasn't moved a bit. Just seeing if I'm missing something simple and if anyone had any ideas on how to remove it. Thanks
Kizyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
Mr. Mike
It's Beer Time!

Yamaha

Default Re: Removing driven clutch

Not sure if this will help cause this is a Yamaha driven clutch but I made a homemade puller that worked great for my clutch. Like I said this is a Yamaha clutch and I really don't know what the CC clutches look like. I'm sure somebody will come along and give you some pointers.

looking at the CC clutch it appears that your clutch is a one piece unit where mine comes apart in pieces on the output shaft.
Mr. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:51 AM   #3
Kizyle
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Removing driven clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
Not sure if this will help cause this is a Yamaha driven clutch but I made a homemade puller that worked great for my clutch. Like I said this is a Yamaha clutch and I really don't know what the CC clutches look like. I'm sure somebody will come along and give you some pointers.

looking at the CC clutch it appears that your clutch is a one piece unit where mine comes apart in pieces on the output shaft.
Thanks for the info, I think I'm just SOL
Kizyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car