lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
zenman
Not Yet Wild

Default Engine Rebuild Manual EZGO 295cc

Have been looking through out the forum and lots of reading. Have yet to find a manual for rebuilding the EZGO EH 29c motor. Looking to download and get started ASAP. This is my first time rebuilding a motor and I will need all the help i can get.

Thanks inadvance
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: Engine Rebuild Manual EZGO 295cc

Not wanting to sound like an azz here but that manual is with all the ezgo gas manuals in the tech section. if you're not able to do something as simple as finding it, you may want to reconsider rebuilding this engine yourself.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
zenman
Not Yet Wild

Sounds like you are an AZZ due to the fact i searched on the home page and TECH Section does not show up.
I read all the service manuals and links that were found so far.
Ask for direction and get this
Whatever dude
Old 11-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
ruredy
Born Wild

Alright, here ya go. I'm guessing you've seen this before, do you need me to tell you what pages to look at also?

Engine Service and Parts Manual
http://www.ransomes-jacobsen.biz/spe.../27615-G01.pdf
Old 11-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Welcome to the forum zenman..................
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
zenman
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the help and i greatly appreciate your patience rurdey.This newbie has alot of reading and work to do.

Thanks for the side note rusty
Old 11-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
technician#2
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenman View Post
Thank you for the help and i greatly appreciate your patience rurdey.This newbie has alot of reading and work to do.

Thanks for the side note rusty
Welcome to the forum Zenman.. I guess we all have a little learning to do. Check out my stupid post:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...matic-txt.html
technician#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
zenman
Not Yet Wild

Back in November 2008 I asked for direction to find a rebuid manual for my cart. Being a greenhorn newbie i got some flax from a post. Well that comment pushed me to prove a certain Ruredy that i could rebuild this motor. And I did. Its running awesome. Oh by the way I changed the paint to a blue ocean metallic. The wife loves her toy!

Thanks again Rusty for that welcome, it meant alot
Thanks for the direction Ruredy .
Old 06-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #9
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

zen, I'm pretty sure that ruredy wasn't trying to b an azz but we frequently see the same questions on here and sometimes it can be frustrating, especially when we know the info is there. In your defense, I have searched for a term that i know is there and sometimes gotten no results. The number of posts a person has put up is usually indicative of how senior they are in this field. Glad to know your cart turned out great!! Where's the pics???
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #10
ruredy
Born Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenman View Post
Back in November 2008 I asked for direction to find a rebuid manual for my cart. Being a greenhorn newbie i got some flax from a post. Well that comment pushed me to prove a certain Ruredy that i could rebuild this motor. And I did. Its running awesome. Oh by the way I changed the paint to a blue ocean metallic. The wife loves her toy!

Thanks again Rusty for that welcome, it meant alot
Thanks for the direction Ruredy .
That's great zenman i'm glad me being an @$$ helped get your engine rebuilt. how bout some pics.....
I would say on average I field about 10 question a day in pm's and posts, not to even mention all the ones I have to go through to make sure they are appropriate and accurate for this site. I have tried to set up this place where people can find the answer for most problems without even asking a question. Ive been trying to work on my people skills so maybe the next time you ask something I won't be such an @$$.
Thanks for a follow up post, most people don't do that and only post again when something else is wrong.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO