lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2015, 11:50 AM   #1
Usie33
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2002 carryall club car with 2010 Kawasaki engine not starting

Hi all, I'm new here but have been reading a lot of post and everyone seems very knowledgeable. I just bought a new gas cart and had it running for a couple days. One morning it was idling for about 10 minutes, I jumped in to go and she just died now it won't start. Before this it would start up the first time every time. I tryed getting it going again with no luck. I would get backfires and farting out the carb occasionally. Does anyone know what a good starting point for the carb adjustment screws would be. Also when I took the spark plug out it was very black. When i started looking at the carb the get on top was loose, is it suppose to be loose or should it be snug down. Going to charge the battery tonight and get a new spark plug. fingers crossed.
Usie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2015, 02:20 PM   #2
Usie33
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2002 carryall club car with 2010 Kawasaki engine not starting

Problem solved!! I replaced the spark plug and had the pilot jet on top of the carb come loose. The jet was also rather dirty and I had a spare carb kicking around so I also swapped the jet. Fired up first time no problem.
Usie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car